Last Updated on July 27, 2022 by Kirby
Required more understanding on Using Clickfunnels For Linkshortening?
Then you are in for a treat as we have answer to Using Clickfunnels For Linkshortening so stick to the end.
As a marketer you probably know that it is hard to create traffic, right?
When you send your hard-earned traffic to a sales page and they leave without buying anything, what’s even worse is that!
It’s the worst feeling on the planet.
However what if I told you that there is a solution to this problem?
A service that will not only help you get more traffic but likewise increase your conversion rate and make more sales.
That option is called ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels is a software application that enables you to produce sales funnels that transform your traffic into paying clients.
It is an all-in-one service that looks after everything from creating the funnel to driving traffic and converting them into sales.
In this ClickFunnels review, I will take you through everything you need to know about this software application so that you can choose if it is the best service for you.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Anyone who wants to sell products and services online|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What is a Sales Funnel?
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes your prospects from Awareness to Decision.
It is made up of a series of steps that will guide them through your sales procedure and help you close the sale.
The most common type of sales funnel is the AIDA funnel which stands for Awareness, Interest, Decision, and Action.
The AIDA funnel was first introduced in 1898 by Elias St. Elmo Lewis and it is still among the most efficient sales funnels today.
Here is a quick summary of the AIDA funnel and how it works:
- Awareness: The primary step in the AIDA funnel is awareness. This is when your possibility becomes aware of your service or product.
- Interest: In the interest phase, your prospects begin to develop an interest in your service or product.
At this stage, they are trying to find out more about your service or product and how it can benefit them.
- Decision: The choice stage is when your possibility makes a decision to buy your service or product.
At this moment, they have all the information they need to purchase decision.
- Action: The action stage is when your prospect takes action and buys your product and services.
The AIDA funnel is a terrific way to think of your sales process but it is not the only method to do it.
There are lots of other kinds of sales funnels you can use depending on your service and your service or products.
Why You Need a Sales Funnel
If you are in business, then you require a sales funnel. It is as simple as that.
A sales funnel will help you close more sales and make more cash.
Here are 3 reasons you require a sales funnel:
- A sales funnel will assist you increase your conversion rate. A sales funnel is a proven process that will assist you close more sales.
- A sales funnel will help you make more cash. A sales funnel is a great method to increase your typical order worth.
- A sales funnel will assist you build a better relationship with your potential customers and customers. A sales funnel will assist you support your potential customers and build a relationship with them.
How Does ClickFunnels Work?
Now that you understand what a sales funnel is and why you need one, let’s have a look at how ClickFunnels works.
ClickFunnels is a software that permits you to create sales funnels that convert your traffic into paying customers.
It is an all-in-one service that looks after whatever from producing the funnel to driving traffic and converting them into sales.
ClickFunnels has two main features that make it so powerful:
- Funnel Builder: The Funnel Builder is the core of ClickFunnels. It is a drag and drop contractor that enables you to quickly produce sales funnels.
- Funnel Marketplace: The Funnel Marketplace is a marketplace of pre-built sales funnels that you can use for your organization.
With ClickFunnels, you can easily create any kind of sales funnel you need.
Here are a few of the most popular types of sales funnels you can create with ClickFunnels:
- Lead Generation Funnel: A list building funnel is a funnel that is used to generate leads for your service.
- Webinar Funnel: A webinar funnel is a funnel that is utilized to sell service or products through webinars.
- Subscription Funnel: A subscription funnel is a funnel that is used to offer services or products through a subscription website.
- Product Launch Funnel: A product launch funnel is a funnel that is utilized to launch a new product or service.
- Sales Page Funnel: A sales page funnel is a funnel that is used to offer services or products through a sales page.
ClickFunnels Pricing and Plan
ClickFunnels presently offers 2 prices options for fellow “Funnel Hacker’s”.
- The Basic Plan.
- The Platinum Plan.
The strategy is extremely easy to understand and gives you all the functions you require to start with marketing funnels.
The Basic plan begins at $97 monthly, while the Platinum strategy starts at $297 each month.
Both strategies include a 14-day free trial so you can try them prior to you purchase.
Let’s take a look at each strategy closely to see what they use and which one is right for you.
The Basic Plan.
The Basic strategy is fantastic for those who are just getting started with marketing funnels. It includes all the important features you need to create and introduce your very first funnel.
With the Basic plan, you’ll get access to the following features:
- 20 Funnels.
- 100 landing pages.
- Unlimited visitors.
- 1 custom domains.
- 1 sub-user.
- Particular FunnelFlix training program.
- Standard ClickFunnels Support.
- The Basic strategy is priced at $97/Mo.
ClickFunnels Platinum Plan.
The Platinum strategy is ideal for those who are serious about marketing funnels and wish to get the most out of ClickFunnels.
With the Platinum plan, you’ll get access to the following features:
- Unlimited Funnels.
- Unlimited landing pages.
- Unlimited visitors.
- 9 customized domains.
- 3 sub-users.
- Access to all FunnelFlix training programs.
- Concern ClickFunnels Support.
- The Platinum strategy is priced at $297/Mo.
Both strategies provide annual payment options which offer you 2 months complimentary.
As you can see, the Platinum strategy is a fantastic value for those who want to get the most out of ClickFunnels.
If you’re just beginning, the Basic strategy is a terrific method to get your feet damp and see how ClickFunnels can assist you grow your business.
Is ClickFunnels Worth It?
Yes, ClickFunnels deserves it.
- ClickFunnels is a tested conversion tool.
- ClickFunnels will assist you make more money.
- ClickFunnels will help you construct a much better relationship with your prospects and customers.
If you are serious about earning money online, then ClickFunnels is a tool you need in your service.
ClickFunnels Pros and Cons
- ClickFunnels is an effective conversion tool.
- ClickFunnels will assist you make more cash.
- ClickFunnels will help you construct a much better relationship with your customers and prospects.
- ClickFunnels is a bit costly.
- ClickFunnels needs you to have a particular level of traffic before it becomes effective.
- ClickFunnels is not a “get rich fast” solution.
Why Is ClickFunnels The Best Choice?
There are a great deal of different sales funnel software application out there, so why is ClickFunnels the best option?
- ClickFunnels is the most popular sales funnel software.
- ClickFunnels is the most easy to use sales funnel software.
- ClickFunnels has the best assistance and training.
- ClickFunnels incorporates with all the significant email suppliers.
- ClickFunnels uses a 14-day free trial so you can try it before you buy it.
If you are serious about making money online, then ClickFunnels is the very best option for you.
How To Get Started With ClickFunnels As A Beginner?
ClickFunnels is built so anybody can use it, even if you are a complete newbie.
Here are the 3 actions to begin with ClickFunnels as a novice:
- Get a ClickFunnels account. You can get a 14-day totally free trial here.
- Select a funnel template from the Funnel Marketplace or develop your own from scratch.
- Start driving traffic to your funnel and transforming potential customers into consumers.
Keep in mind: Make sure you utilize the launch list before you release your funnel. This will assist you prevent any errors that might cost you money.
ClickFunnels Review – Verdict
As a user who spent for ClickFunnels platinum , I have to say that it’s been one of the best financial investments I’ve ever made.
ClickFunnels made my life simpler by offering me a pre-made sales funnel that I could just plug my products into and start making money.
ClickFunnels guides me step by step on how to set up my funnel and it’s contributed in helping my service.
ClickFunnels have shown me that there is a much better way to run my organization and I am grateful for that.
ClickFunnels made me believe in the power of sales funnels and I will never return to the old way of doing things.
That’s just me.
Maybe ClickFunnels isn’t for you.
You might be thinking:
” Why do I need a sales funnel? I’m doing just fine without one.”
” I don’t have time to find out how to utilize another tool. I currently have too many tools that I do not even use.”
” I’m uncertain if ClickFunnels is worth the money.”
Those are all valid concerns.
Which’s why I developed this ClickFunnels review.
If ClickFunnels is right for you, to assist you choose.
In my viewpoint, here is what you will gain from ClickFunnels:
- A proven conversion tool – If you want to make more sales, then you require a sales funnel. ClickFunnels is the most popular sales funnel software application for a factor. It works.
- An easy to use platform – ClickFunnels is really easy to use. Even if you are a total newbie, you will have the ability to create a professional looking sales funnel.
- The best support and training – ClickFunnels provides the best assistance and training in the market. If you need aid, then their team is always there to help you.
- A 14-day free trial – ClickFunnels offers a 14-day free trial so you can try it before you buy it.
- A 30-day free trial – ClickFunnel offers a 30-day complimentary trial with Your First Funnel program.
- A 30-day money back assurance – ClickFunnels uses a 30-day cash back guarantee so you can try it risk free.
I think that ClickFunnels is the best sales funnel software on the marketplace and I extremely advise it to anyone who wants to make more sales and grow their organization.
I recommend that you take advantage of their complimentary 14-day trial if you are still not sure if ClickFunnels is right for you.
If it’s a great fit for your organization, this will allow you to check it out and see.
What do you believe of Using Clickfunnels For Linkshortening? Is ClickFunnels right for you? Leave a comment listed below and let me understand. I would enjoy to hear from you.
P.S: If you are trying to find a HACK then see this Funnel Hacking Masterclass webinar. Click here to sign up with the next webinar.
P.P.S: If you are looking for a method to generate income with ClickFunnels then see this video.