Last Updated on July 27, 2022 by Kirby
Required more understanding on Clickfunnels Rule Of 100?
Then you are in for a treat as we have answer to Clickfunnels Rule Of 100 so stick around.
As a marketer you most likely understand that it is difficult to produce traffic, right?
When you send your hard-earned traffic to a sales page and they leave without purchasing anything, what’s even worse is that!
It’s the worst feeling on the planet.
However what if I informed you that there is an option to this problem?
A service that will not just assist you get more traffic however also increase your conversion rate and make more sales.
That option is called ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels is a software that allows you to develop sales funnels that convert your traffic into paying consumers.
It is an all-in-one solution that looks after everything from producing the funnel to driving traffic and converting them into sales.
In this ClickFunnels review, I will take you through everything you need to learn about this software so that you can choose if it is the right option for you.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Anyone who wants to sell products and services online|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What is a Sales Funnel?
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes your prospects from Awareness to Decision.
It is comprised of a series of steps that will direct them through your sales procedure and help you close the sale.
The most common kind of sales funnel is the AIDA funnel which means Awareness, Interest, Decision, and Action.
The AIDA funnel was first presented in 1898 by Elias St. Elmo Lewis and it is still among the most efficient sales funnels today.
Here is a quick overview of the AIDA funnel and how it works:
- Awareness: The primary step in the AIDA funnel is awareness. When your possibility becomes mindful of your item or service, this is.
- Interest: In the interest phase, your prospects start to establish an interest in your service or product.
At this phase, they are trying for more information about your product or service and how it can benefit them.
- Choice: The decision phase is when your prospect decides to buy your product or service.
At this point, they have all the info they need to purchase choice.
- Action: The action stage is when your prospect does something about it and purchases your service or product.
The AIDA funnel is a fantastic way to think about your sales process however it is not the only method to do it.
There are numerous other types of sales funnels you can use depending on your business and your service or products.
Why You Need a Sales Funnel
You need a sales funnel if you are in organization. It is as simple as that.
A sales funnel will assist you close more sales and make more cash.
Here are three reasons that you require a sales funnel:
- A sales funnel will assist you increase your conversion rate. A sales funnel is a tested process that will help you close more sales.
- A sales funnel will help you make more money. A sales funnel is a terrific method to increase your average order worth.
- A sales funnel will help you develop a better relationship with your customers and potential customers. A sales funnel will help you nurture your potential customers and construct a relationship with them.
How Does ClickFunnels Work?
Now that you understand what a sales funnel is and why you need one, let’s have a look at how ClickFunnels works.
ClickFunnels is a software application that permits you to produce sales funnels that transform your traffic into paying consumers.
It is an all-in-one service that takes care of everything from creating the funnel to driving traffic and converting them into sales.
ClickFunnels has two highlights that make it so effective:
- Funnel Builder: The Funnel Builder is the core of ClickFunnels. It is a drag and drop contractor that enables you to easily produce sales funnels.
- Funnel Marketplace: The Funnel Marketplace is a market of pre-built sales funnels that you can utilize for your service.
With ClickFunnels, you can quickly produce any type of sales funnel you need.
Here are a few of the most popular types of sales funnels you can develop with ClickFunnels:
- Lead Generation Funnel: A lead generation funnel is a funnel that is utilized to create leads for your organization.
- Webinar Funnel: A webinar funnel is a funnel that is used to offer services or products through webinars.
- Subscription Funnel: A membership funnel is a funnel that is used to offer service or products through a membership website.
- Item Launch Funnel: An item launch funnel is a funnel that is used to introduce a new service or product.
- Sales Page Funnel: A sales page funnel is a funnel that is utilized to offer product and services through a sales page.
ClickFunnels Pricing and Plan
ClickFunnels presently provides 2 rates alternatives for fellow “Funnel Hacker’s”.
- The Basic Plan.
- The Platinum Plan.
The plan is really easy to understand and gives you all the functions you need to start with marketing funnels.
The Basic plan begins at $97 each month, while the Platinum plan begins at $297 per month.
Both strategies come with a 14-day totally free trial so you can try them before you purchase.
Let’s take a look at each plan carefully to see what they use and which one is right for you.
The Basic Plan.
The Basic plan is fantastic for those who are just getting going with marketing funnels. It includes all the necessary functions you require to develop and launch your first funnel.
With the Basic strategy, you’ll get access to the following features:
- 20 Funnels.
- 100 landing pages.
- Unlimited visitors.
- 1 custom domains.
- 1 sub-user.
- Certain FunnelFlix training program.
- Fundamental ClickFunnels Support.
- The Basic strategy is priced at $97/Mo.
ClickFunnels Platinum Plan.
The Platinum strategy is perfect for those who are serious about marketing funnels and want to get the most out of ClickFunnels.
With the Platinum strategy, you’ll get access to the following functions:
- Unlimited Funnels.
- Unlimited landing pages.
- Unlimited visitors.
- 9 custom-made domains.
- 3 sub-users.
- Access to all FunnelFlix training programs.
- Priority ClickFunnels Support.
- The Platinum strategy is priced at $297/Mo.
Both plans use annual payment options which offer you 2 months totally free.
As you can see, the Platinum plan is a terrific worth for those who want to get the most out of ClickFunnels.
If you’re simply getting started, the Basic strategy is a great method to get your feet wet and see how ClickFunnels can help you grow your company.
Is ClickFunnels Worth It?
Yes, ClickFunnels is worth it.
- ClickFunnels is a proven conversion tool.
- ClickFunnels will help you make more cash.
- ClickFunnels will assist you develop a much better relationship with your clients and prospects.
If you are serious about earning money online, then ClickFunnels is a tool you need in your company.
ClickFunnels Cons and pros
- ClickFunnels is an effective conversion tool.
- ClickFunnels will help you make more money.
- ClickFunnels will help you develop a better relationship with your prospects and clients.
- ClickFunnels is a bit expensive.
- ClickFunnels needs you to have a specific level of traffic before it ends up being efficient.
- ClickFunnels is not a “get rich fast” solution.
Why Is ClickFunnels The Best Choice?
There are a lot of different sales funnel software application out there, so why is ClickFunnels the best option?
- ClickFunnels is the most popular sales funnel software.
- ClickFunnels is the most easy to use sales funnel software.
- ClickFunnels has the very best assistance and training.
- ClickFunnels incorporates with all the major e-mail suppliers.
- ClickFunnels offers a 14-day free trial so you can try it before you buy it.
If you are serious about earning money online, then ClickFunnels is the best choice for you.
How To Get Started With ClickFunnels As A Beginner?
ClickFunnels is developed so anyone can utilize it, even if you are a total beginner.
Here are the 3 actions to get going with ClickFunnels as a newbie:
- Get a ClickFunnels account. You can get a 14-day complimentary trial here.
- Select a funnel template from the Funnel Marketplace or develop your own from scratch.
- Start driving traffic to your funnel and converting prospects into clients.
Note: Make sure you use the launch checklist before you introduce your funnel. This will help you avoid any mistakes that might cost you money.
ClickFunnels Review – Verdict
As a user who paid for ClickFunnels platinum , I need to state that it’s been one of the best investments I’ve ever made.
ClickFunnels made my life easier by giving me a pre-made sales funnel that I might just plug my items into and begin generating income.
ClickFunnels guides me step by step on how to set up my funnel and it’s contributed in assisting my business.
ClickFunnels have actually revealed me that there is a much better way to run my business and I am grateful for that.
ClickFunnels made me believe in the power of sales funnels and I will never ever return to the old way of doing things.
That’s just me.
Possibly ClickFunnels isn’t for you.
You might be thinking:
” Why do I require a sales funnel? I’m doing just fine without one.”
” I do not have time to find out how to use another tool. I currently have too many tools that I don’t even utilize.”
” I’m not sure if ClickFunnels deserves the cash.”
Those are all valid concerns.
Which’s why I created this ClickFunnels review.
To assist you choose if ClickFunnels is right for you.
In my viewpoint, here is what you will take advantage of ClickFunnels:
- A tested conversion tool – If you want to make more sales, then you require a sales funnel. ClickFunnels is the most popular sales funnel software for a reason. It works.
- An easy to use platform – ClickFunnels is really user-friendly. Even if you are a complete newbie, you will be able to produce an expert looking sales funnel.
- The best assistance and training – ClickFunnels uses the very best assistance and training in the industry. Their group is constantly there to help you if you require assistance.
- A 14-day free trial – ClickFunnels provides a 14-day free trial so you can try it before you buy it.
- A 30-day free trial – ClickFunnel offers a 30-day totally free trial with Your First Funnel program.
- A 30-day cash back guarantee – ClickFunnels offers a 30-day refund guarantee so you can try it risk totally free.
I think that ClickFunnels is the best sales funnel software application on the marketplace and I extremely suggest it to anybody who wishes to make more sales and grow their company.
I advise that you take advantage of their totally free 14-day trial if you are still not sure if ClickFunnels is best for you.
This will enable you to test it out and see if it’s a great suitable for your service.
What do you believe of Clickfunnels Rule Of 100? Is ClickFunnels right for you? Leave a comment below and let me know. I would love to speak with you.
P.S: If you are looking for a HACK then see this Funnel Hacking Masterclass webinar. Click here to join the next webinar.
P.P.S: If you are searching for a method to generate income with ClickFunnels then see this video.